Below are our current vacancies. Each will have the specific details of who to contact should you wish to apply or find out more about the position.
Sales Manager – Full Time – Office based with some external travel
We are currently seeking a dynamic and results orientated Sales Manager to work closely with our Managing Director and marketing team to achieve sales, profit and margin targets whilst taking a proactive role in building, developing and executing an effective growth strategy.
The successful applicant will have a sound experience and in-depth knowledge of the sales process, will excel at relationship building and closing and possess a strong understanding of developing and managing web leads as well as creating new opportunities through warm and cold calling. The role requires a leader that can balance the requirements of leading a team to succeed whilst embracing their own goals, as the role also requires that individual to manage and grow an account base of their own.
• Achieve company objectives through effective planning and performance
• Generate leads and build and nurture client relationships
• Recruit, coach, mentor and motivate the sales team to achieve their goals; monitoring performance and identifying areas that require further development
• Track, analyse and communicate key quantitative metrics to the Directors
• Manage customers' needs and resolve escalated customer issues
• Ability to communicate, motivate and inspire staff
• Have a demonstrable and successful track record in sales
• Have a sound experience of mentoring and coaching
• Possess excellent time management skills
• Able to travel and attend meetings
• Preferably have a commercial background in the print or promotions industry
• Demonstrate strong administration and order processing skills