Corporate wear, school uniform, and sports wear are discussed in this blog including how garments aid in brand identity and trust.
Do you know that 67% of the population has worn a uniform to work? Work gear boosts workplace engagement and creates a sense of inclusion with employees whilst raising awareness about your brand at the same time. This is why uniform is so important. Your employees represent the face of your brand, so having top quality clothing is vital if employers want to portray this message amongst your company. Below are some other benefits.
• Maintaining safety in the workplace through PPE and hi-vis jackets. If you have employees or students that work in the dark, are based near machinery or dangerous equipment and factories, ensure you provide them with safety gear. Not only should you keep on top of health and safety legislation, associated branding will also raise awareness of your company.
• Helping with brand identity and trust through brand recognition. Make sure your uniform is unique to your brand. Opt for colours that represent your logo so that your audience can recognise you from a distance, whilst still achieving quality detailing for intricate designs. Studies suggest that 43% of respondents believe that people wearing a uniform are more trustworthy compared to those who do not wear it.
• Boosting staff morale and productivity. Staff feel included when they wear uniform. It boosts self-esteem and it improves their attitude. Improve your workplace wellbeing by allowing them to feel a sense of belonging with branded workwear. Research shows that 95% teachers and 70% of children believed that wearing uniform helps students to ‘fit in’.
For companies wanting to maintain sustainability in the workplace or an institution such as a school or university, this can be done with eco-friendly clothing, and Gilt Edged Promotions provides a vast range of sustainable options to their customers.
We are adding a new supplier to our merchandise range because like many of the ones we work with, this new one in particular (Neutral) is an extremely eco-conscious supplier. All their products are made according to the highest ethical and environmental standards. Workwear from the Neutral brand that we now supply, maintain the following ethics.
• 100% cotton range: We will be adding a new clothing selection to our branded workwear range. The high-quality Tiger Label Collection is made from 100% cotton! This means that this is ethically sourced.
• Biological fertilisers: This means cleaner rivers, enriched biodiversity and toxic free handpicking from farmers
• Treating, reducing, and recycling wastewater
• Production powered by renewable energy
Find out more here.
Eco-friendly labels can also be attached to a sustainable garment.
Certificate guides with this brand include GOTS, Fairtrade, EU Ecolabel, Neutral Responsibility, SA800 and Oeko-Tex. To find out what this means click here.
Variety Available from Gilt Edged Promotions
School Wear – An extensive choice is available for kids from blazers, to PE kits, to school wear polo shirts, to sweatshirts and more. Branded school trousers and accessories like school bags are also available.
Sportswear – Active garments are popular choices amongst gyms, leisure centres, stadiums, charities, and event organisers. Companies who are looking for branded sportswear may benefit from personalised sports vests, long sleeve sports tops, short sleeve exercise tops, branded cycle gear and more. With the Rugy World Cup coming up this 2023, rugby shirts are an interesting way to celebrate and advertise your brand at the same time. Branded football shirts or rugby tops also make ideal gifts for employees, especially if your team are sport fanatics. Employees tend to favour those physical gifts over cash incentives, so why not include other sporting goodies such this mini football keyring or a goal drawstring backpack.
Embroidery or Heat Transfer?
– For smaller intricate designs, we would recommend embroidery over heat transfer
– Embroidery machines are more accurate
– Great for achieving precision / finer details
– Faster sewing speeds
– Ease of use for large-scale production
– Can be a more cost-effective option as it requires less labour
– Fast production
– Ideal for large surface areas of print / design
– Provides a more modern look and feel
Discover our in-house service at Gilt Edged Promotions.
Stuck for Choice?
Follow us on LinkedIn to stay on trend with the latest branded merchandise and promotional gift ideas.