UK Branded Merch Company – ‘Gilt Edged Promotions’ Bagged 2 Finalists Awards.
2024 is going to be a great year for us as a promotional merchandise company. Why? Well, we had a great recent year, and we reveal our company successes from 2023!
It’s been an exciting time for us as we received not just one, but two business awards as finalists! We were finalists in the below categories at the recent Northamptonshire Business Awards (NBA) hosted by Northamptonshire Chamber of Commerce. These categories were ran by West Northamptonshire Council.
• West Northamptonshire Sustainability Award
• West Northamptonshire Business of the Year Award
Wonder why we are finalists? See some stats below that we are proud to share with you.
West Northamptonshire Sustainability Award
- We have recently worked with suppliers that contribute to zero emissions. We are proud of our recent blog ‘Combats Climate Change Through Plant Based Merchandise’ that highlights some examples. We also work with leading apparel manufacturers with eco values that also gives us a sustainable edge over other merchandise companies. Find out more.
- Our buildings (where we provide in-house clothing print services and in-house diary branding on promo items) are fitted with a PIR LED on/off light system, saving < 90% energy than conventional halogen bulbs.
- We were able to appoint Cawleys as our waste disposal partner and have installed recycling bins. Our work with them ensures that none of our wastage ends in landfill.
- Some of our clothing suppliers provides a 100% organic clothing collection, one in particular has all their garments ethically sourced and manufactured. We are proud to be a part of outsourcing sustainable clothing from eco conscious partners, thus helping our customers make economic and environmental choices.
West Northamptonshire Business of the Year Award
• We recognise that true success is not only about maximising profit; for us it is much broader than that. We believe it is crucial that we make a positive impact on the communities in which we work with, and we continually strive to make sure our business practices do not have a negative impact on future generations.
• Our focus for the next three years follows the principles of planet, people, product, profit. We aim to increase market share and revenue by working more proactively in the local region and through offering an increased selection of sustainable products.
• We are investing more in our digital platforms; recognising that the key to growth is with online visibility.
• Good health and well-being is something we actively promote.
• We provide a support line to our staff for any issues that they may be facing and run activities like well-being walks.
We also achieved…
1k+ Followers on LinkedIn.
23+ Supplier Visits adding to our 10+000+ promotional items. Browse here.
Colour Craft Launch to help company logos really pop onto garments and gifts that we brand in-house in our Northampton, UK premises. Read our article on this latest equipment for in-house print.
NBA Awards Night – Finalists of 2x West Northamptonshire Awards in sustainability and business, hosted by the Northamptonshire Chamber of Commerce, categories created by West Northamptonshire Council thanks to the Northamptonshire Business Awards (NBA).
2x Strategy Meetings Held to improve our company key focus areas. A sustainability team was created and we discussed about adding more tech-based promotional merchandise to our existing line of promo products. We already provide branded power banks, personalised USBs, promotional charging cables, corporate tech gift sets, and more! We are excited to announce that we will providing more product choices in tech including eco-promotional gifts like this Bamboo Travel Cable Kit that can include an engraving of your logo.
We are Part of SLIPAH – Last July, we attended the launch of SLIPAH (Sustainability Local Innovation Partnership Agenda Hub) hosted by the University of Northampton.
✅ As a merchandise supplier, it is great to implement sustainable practices within our company. We continue to drive efforts aimed at achieving eco goals and we look forward to building a more sustainable future.
✅ We look forward to working with the UON as we progress through our sustainability journey through different programs, research, and knowledge activities as part of the Accord programme.
Joined a Sustainability Pledge – We believe in sustainable merchandise and eco-friendly products so we are thrilled to announce that we are now part of the Sustainability Pledge to ensure that we are being even more green!
Get in Touch!
Want us to brand you something with your company logo? Get in touch by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.